|Data Transfer Rate||1200 Megabits Per Second|
|Connectivity technologies||Wireless, Wi-fi, Usb, Ethernet|
|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Has Programmable Buttons||No|
|Item model number||AF-EW1200CA|
|Product Dimensions||30.48 x 7.62 x 22.86 cm|
AFOUNDRY High Power Dual Band Wireless WiFi Router, 6 External Antennas, 3 Processors, Metal Computer AC Router Gigabit 1200Mbps, Long Rang Used in Home,Enterprise,Villas
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- High Power Gigabit 1200Mbps Wireless Router, equivalent to 2600Mbps normal routers. Come with 6 Omni directional high-gain Antenna - Suffice to penetrate two to three walls and reach up to 400 square meters of coverage.
- Equipped with three processors MT7621 + MT7612EN + MT7603 - 3 core processors working simultaneously, provides even better wireless performance, transmission rates, and stability without drops and lags.
- Supports IEEE 802.11ac standard - The newest generation of WiFi technology. Total transmission rate up to 1200Mbps. Support 100 devices online .
- Cover with metal shell - Good heat dissipation makes the router more stable and reliable. One USB3.0 port offers you a quick access to share picture, movie and video with your family via FTP server.
- User-friendly web-based management system allows you to do more specific configurations. Detail instructions for easy setup. Life-time warranty and 24/7 technical support. AFOUNDRY Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Media: Electronics
- Item Quantity: 1
Six High-gain Antennas for Stronger Penetration and Coverage
Built-in signal amplifier, the wireless signal emitted from EW1200, is fully capable of covering the whole house with the excellent penetrability through the walls. With 4*2.4G antennas and 2*5.8G high-gain antennas, it offers you a stronger Wi-Fi connections. Ideal first choice for ordinary family.
Three Master Processors for Stable and Fast connections
The Afoundry EW1200 is equipped with three SOC master processors and provides two dedicated Wi-Fi bands. And full metal with porous interface helps to dissipate heat efficiently and significantly improve performance of the router. EW1200 allows users to easily set up a synchronous double-frequency home wireless network with combined speeds of up to 1200Mbps, and transmission for information, voice and high quality video are distributed among different frequencies. Less signal interference for better user experience.
Multiple Protection and Powerful Control for Secure Connection
EW1200 provides multiple protection to protect users data, and efficiently prevent unauthorized access. Plus, EW1200’s guest network and control separates the host network from the guest network, you can easily restrict the upstream/downstream speed of the network. The guest network also supports the seamless roaming function, which makes it easy for users to surf the Internet.
Smooth Files Sharing with Your Family
You can quickly and easily share photos, music, and other files with family and friends. Just connect an external hard drive to USB 3.0 port and immediately start enjoying lightning-fast transfers. To help your wired devices reach peak performance for smooth gaming and streaming, EW1200 uses four Gigabit Ethernet ports to create fast, stable wired connections.
Meet Your Multiple Need
The newest generation of wireless technology allows you to enjoy fast, stable Wi-Fi in every part of your home, as well as office, restaurant. And everyone can get fast Wi-Fi at the same time without having to wait.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Once I got the router I wanted to take advantage of what became a bonus feature - the USB3 connection to network an external hard drive. I use a MAC and the router seems to only work with NTSF drives (it won't recognize MAC or exFAT formatted drives) using SAMBA. I have not had success with the other options yet. Afoundry has tried to help but the help is very Windows centric.
The setup of the router for basic use is ok. Lots of advanced settings and pretty much no documentation so that part is greatly lacking.
Conclusion - for what I wanted...an inexpensive router to deliver high speed wireless throughout my house the EW1200 nails it.
That said, the router itself works great. Haven't had a single drop-off of the signal since it was set up. And internet reaches every corner of the house.