- Shipping Weight: 18.8 Kg
- Item model number: WG700 12V
- ASIN: B004Z8IR5S
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Oct. 24 2013
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #148,528 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
ALEKO® WG700 12-Volt 3-Blade 700 Watt Wind Generator
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 700 Watt 12 Volt system uses wind to generate power and run your appliances/electronics
- Wind turbines include generator, 3 blades, tail, screws/bolts.
- Constructed from lightweight, weatherproof cast aluminum
- Speed regulation method: Mechanical Yawing+ Electromagnetic Brake
- Latest 2011 design with 3 new blades, Blade material: fiber glass
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
700 Watt 12 Volt system uses wind to generate power and run your appliances/electronics Wind turbines include generator, 3 blades, tail, screws/bolts and Free Controller. Constructed from lightweight, weatherproof cast aluminum 1-Year Warranty Latest 2011 design with 3 new blades. Charge controller is optional and not included.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
My background is millwright, electrician, engineer, and metallurgy engineer.
NOW, BACK TO THE BIG PROBLEM! WE NEVER DID GET ENOUGH ELECTRICITY TO EVEN KEEP TWO BATTERIES CHARGED IN 15 TO 20 MILE AN HOUR WINDS. WE LIVE IN THE SAN LUIS VALLEY IN COLORADO AND WE HAVE A NICE SUPPLY OF WIND. TODAY WE HAD SOME WIND GUST UP TO 20 TO 30 MILES/HR. WHICH ANY WIND GENERATOR SHOULD BE ABLE TO HANDLE. THE ELECTRIC BRAKE DIDN'T DO WHAT THEY SAID IT WOULD DO. IF THE 20 TO 30 MILE/HR. WIND IS TOO MUCH FOR THIS PRODUCT, WHY DIDN'T THE BRAKE SHUT IT DOWN? THE BLADES BROKE UP INTO AROUND 30 PIECES AND FLEW ALL OVER OUR PROPERTY. (THIS PRODUCT IS VERY DANGEROUS)
MY HUSBAND CALLED THE COMPANY AND TRIED TO TALK WITH A MANAGER OR SOMEONE THAT COULD HELP HIM WITH THIS PROBLEM, BUT ALL THEY (YES, THEY, TWO DIFFERENT FELLOWS) COULD SAY IS, NO GUARANTEE ON BLADES AND DON'T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH.
THIS GUDCRAFT WIND TURBIN NEVER DID DO WHAT THEY SAID IT WOULD DO AND THE COMPANY DOSN'T STAND BEHIND THIS PRODUCT.