- Product Dimensions: 76.2 x 66 x 5.1 cm ; 4.08 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 7.3 Kg
- Item model number: 75W
- ASIN: B00BGDW2VU
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Oct. 24 2013
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,081,374 in Home (See Top 100 in Home)
ALEKO 75W 75-Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ALEKO 75 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel - Nominal Output Voltage 12V
- Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.5V
- Operating Current (Imp): 4.15A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.0V
- Solar Cell: 36Pcs; Weight: 9Lb
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Solar panels use the energy from the sun to convert light into electricity. A solar panel helps in collecting solar energy so that it can be used to fulfill general daily electricity requirements as well as development of advanced technology. It is a great alternative for generating electricity which not only brings down your electricity bill, it also helps in reducing carbon emission by not using electricity produced by fossil fuel. ALEKO solar panels use the most premium components and raw material. ALEKO solar panels use only 'Grade A' quality, high purity silicone cells. ALEKO does not incorporate used, rejected, refused or second-hand cells into its solar panels. The aluminum frame is specially produced for ALEKO solar panels and is designed to provide a perfect balance of technology, style and function.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com