- Media: Electronics
- Item Quantity: 1
AMER Projector Mount - Universal Ceiling Bracket LCD DLP Tilt 360° Swivel 30lbs (Black)
- universal mount (any projector with mounting points < 12" apart)
- Fits projectors with mounting holes up to 12" apart and up to 15.7" with optional arms(AMRP10057B;not incl.)
- Heavy Duty Aluminum die-cast structure (Stronger and Lighter)
- Ceiling to projector: 8.6" (additional 16-26"with optional extension pole AMREADJ1626B for high ceilings ;not incl)
- Color: Black
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Universal Projector Mount FEATURES Universal low profile mounting with four fully adjustable & extendable swing arms to fit various mounting patterns Works with projectors with both 3 & 4 hole mounting patterns up to 12 inch apart. Max load 30 lbs Black
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 386 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- flexibility and adaptability to accommodate different types of projector mounting holes/dimensions
- flexibility to adjust angles in all axis as required
- ease of installation with all the necessary accessories
- stability and rigidity - adjust once and maintains the angles that you can forget about it
- very competitive low price point
- high quality, well constructed, engineered, robustly designed for lifetime use, it seems.
Just the perfect cost-effective solution for my projector mounting requirement.. highly recommended!
It's great that they include different screw diameters to account for different models of projector but the smaller size being too short to even reach the projector is a pretty glaring oversight.
The only issue is when setting the angle for the projector, you need to tighten one of the allen key bolts to tighten the mount. However, when tightening the bolt, the assembly attached to the actual projector tends to move. It is only a one time thing, as most people aren't changing the angle of their projectors very often.
The mount for the actual projector is super easy to install and should be able to work with nearly any projector mounting types. I have a Epson 730hd, and I only needed to use 3 of the arms and it was mounted perfectly and very secure.
All in all I highly recommend this mount. After setup, I have not needed to change the angle of the mount as it has stayed in place perfectly. For the price, I would think you would be hard pressed to find a more sturdy, easy to use mount. Highly recommended.
Excellent! I will buy again the next time I have to do projector installation.
Want to see more reviews on this item?