- Media: Electronics
- Item Quantity: 1
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 14.00 shipping
+ Free Shipping
APC P4GC 4 Outlet Wall Tap/120V Power-Saving Timer Essential SurgeArrest
|Price:||CDN$ 25.28 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- Number of Outlets: 1
- Receptacle Style: NEMA 5-15R
- Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Surge energy rating: 1020 Joules
- Peak Current Common Mode: 72 kAmps
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
APC P4GC Power-Saving Timer Essential SurgeArrest, 4 Outlet Wall Tap/ 120V
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
- APC : I trust them since I had excellent customer service in the past.
- Timers work and are easy to program.
- Screw-in if your power outlets are compatible (mines aren't)
- You can easily remove the screw if it doesn't fit your installation
- Seems like it has an internal battery or maybe a capacitor that holds enough electricity for it to work a while even if no power source is provided. (You won't loose all your programs by unplugging it and switching it to an other outlet).
- All 4 outlet are on the same program. Can't use different program for different items plugged in.
- Quite big if you only need 1 outlet.
- Screen isn't back-lit and can be hard to read.
Worked as planned.
I set it to turn off both devices at 4AM and back on at 4:15AM everyday.
The timer are very easy to use and surge protection is a plus.
Fast delivery by amazon!
When ordering this, I was skeptical of how much I could program the timings. There are 6 unique on/off programs that can be set up by each day, the entire week, or the weekend. I had them set where the lights turn on and off at unique times for each weekday, and for the same time on the weekend.
Been about a month and for my purpose, its been working great.
Works as advertised, surge protection is a plus.
The LCD display functions better than other brands
I also like the function to show if the plug is grounded and if the circuitry is good.
Most recent customer reviews
The APC power outlet works great. I use it on my aquarium lights so I never have to worry about turning them off.Published 1 month ago by lewisb
Good unit but programming hasn't worked out. Can't figure out how to make it workPublished 5 months ago by Ken Sweatman