Access Floor Technology Design Guide Hardcover – Jan 2001
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Yesterday's computer room floor has become today's building technology platform. Design professionals are learning access floor based systems provide dynamic buildings that do not grow obsolete. Indoor air quality problems can be solved while preserving energy conservation, and the goal of sustainable "green" architecture can be achieved. This design guide describes in detail the technology that is turning buildings upside down. Integration of architectural systems, furniture, modular wiring for power and telecommunications and floor based HVAC is becoming the most promising tool for meeting todayOs challenges. Here is the first practical design guide devoted exclusively to a multi-disciplined discussion of all aspects of this access floor technology. Conveniently organized by discipline or area of technology, it provides design professionals, contractors and building owners with the latest information and data necessary to appreciate and apply this technology. Complete with design specification, and detailed illustrations that answer the most common questions, this practical, easy-to-use resource offers thorough discussion of issues from basic description of the technology to code issues, economics and case studies.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Remodeling & Renovation
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Buildings
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Reference
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Aerospace > Advanced Mechanics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Civil > Construction
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Civil > Mechanics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Civil > Structural
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Mechanical
- Books > Science & Math
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Mechanical Engineering