Acid Reflux Diet: 101 Best Foods To Treat & Cure GERD Paperback – Mar 3 2013
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Grocery list was awesome!
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
BUT, on the other hand, I have a few problems with this:
- There is no biographical information on the "Health Research Staff." Who, what, where are three questions that immediately came to mind. Even on their website there is no mention as to who they are.
- Other than a few pages of "References," there is no mention of where their information came from. In all honesty, the information for this book I have found in countless GERD-related books and websites.
Also, it would have been nice if some suggestions were given as to how to use the foods featured. A few sample recipes would have been nice, but, if not that, just suggestions on how to prepare some of the foods would have helped those who are totally lost.
Again, this is a great primer and quick reference guide for GERD sufferers, but one can find more in-depth information elsewhere. - Donna Di Giacomo.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Healthy
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition > Healthy Cooking
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Gastroenterology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Gastroenterology