- Media: Office Product
- Item Quantity: 1
3-Year DOP - Office Products Planfrom AMT Warranty
- Includes 100% Parts and Labor coverage
- 5 Day Repair Guarantee on Depot Service
- Repair or Replacement Promise on Every Covered Product
- Contract Delivered by E-mail, Register and File Claims Online or by Phone
- Repair Plans are Fully Transferable at No Additional Cost
Acroprint timeQplus Biometric Time and Attendance System Time Clock (Renewed) Time Clock
Product works and looks like new. Comes with a 90-day warranty.
This Amazon Renewed product is professionally inspected and tested by an Amazon qualified supplier. Box and accessories may be generic. Learn more
- Biometric reader eliminates buddy punching
- Compatible with third party payroll and accounting software
- Comprehensive reporting functionality with multi-departmental tracking
- Includes terminal, software and cabling ad free 30 days support
- Acroprint certified refurbished
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
About Amazon Renewed
Amazon Renewed is your trusted destination for pre-owned and refurbished products that are inspected and tested to work and look like new. A Renewed supplier who is Amazon-qualified and performance managed, performs a full diagnostic test, replaces any defective parts, and thoroughly cleans the product. The products will have minimal to no signs of wear and no visible cosmetic imperfections when held 12 inches away. Products with batteries have at least 80% capacity relative to new and may arrive in a brown or white box with relevant accessories that may be generic.
This product comes with a minimum 90-day supplier-backed warranty
An Amazon qualified supplier will provide a replacement or refund within 90 days of your receipt if the product does not work as expected. The warranty is in addition to Amazon's standard return policy. Learn more
Shop for smartphones, computers, laptops, tablets, home and kitchen appliances, game consoles, office products, and more on Amazon Renewed.
Complete time and attendance system that eliminates costly buddy punching. Employees clock in and out with a simple finger-scan, finger-scan and PIN, PIN and password or via PC punch. Terminal can display in English, French or Spanish. This complete solution includes: timeQplus Network software for 125 employees (expandable up to 250), and one TQ600B finger scan biometric terminal kit. This product carries a full one year manufacturer's warranty and 30 days free support. This is a manufacturer certified refurbished machine that is in like-new condition. This machine has undergone a multi-point inspection by trained technicians and has been reconditioned for sale.
From the manufacturer
At a Glance
- Multiple Terminal Options
- Quick Do-It-Yourself Installation
- Saves Time & Money on Payroll Preparation
- Multi-level user permissions
- Software assists with Affordable Care Act reporting
TimeQPlus Biometric Time Clock
An investment in Your Business
The TimeQPlus Biometric system eliminates costly buddy-punching. Employees clock in and out with a simple finger-scan, finger-scan and PIN, PIN and password or via PC-punch. Terminal can be configured to display in your choice of English, French or Spanish. This complete solution includes: timeQplus Network software for 125 employees (expandable up to 250 employees) and one TQ600B finger-scan biometric terminal kit.
- Weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly or monthly pay periods.
- Up to 12 shifts or work groups, each with their own start/stop times and configurable shift rules.
- Three user permission levels for enhanced security: administrator, supervisor and employee.
- Software interface and terminals configurable in your choice of English, Spanish or French.
- And More!
Features and Benefits
Cuts payroll preparation time and eliminates clerical errors by automatically calculating hours worked and exports to most popular payroll software and services, including ADP, Paychex, and QuickBooks.
A helpful user manual and built-in software 'Wizards' guide you through configuring the software. Includes a handy setup questionnaire to help you gather the information you'll need to get started. Hardware installation tools make setting up terminals virtually painless. You can be up and running in minutes with no expensive consultants needed.
Suitable for hourly and salaried employees - records hours worked for overtime-eligible employees, and records sick time, vacation, holidays and other absences for exempt employees.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
* Setup/configuration is very easy compared to a number of other attendance clocks I have used.
* Software is easy to use
* It works well
* The time clock does not notify you of elapsed time between a user's card swipes (can be difficult to tell if you are clocking in or out)
* The time clock does not give the users a running total of their weekly hours (unlike this clock's predecessors)
* The software does not play well with any screen resolution but 1920x1080 --Altering DPI settings on a computer will completely mangle the app (hiding many dialogues/options)
The time clock market is almost fully comprised of barely functioning clocks which are held together by software which is little better than duck tape and shoe laces. This time clock is functional and will continue to work correctly once setup --Which is much better than what can be said for the majority of the competition.
You will have to manually set the subnet mask and IP domain on this time clock once it's plugged into the network. The time clock will not do this automatically. (Check with your router's DHCP client list to make sure there isn't an IP address conflict for the address that you choose)