NEEWER Adjustable Microphone Suspension Boom Scissor Arm Stand, Compact Mic Stand Made of Durable Steel for Radio Broadcasting Studio, Voice-Over Sound Studio, Stages, and TV Stations
- PLEASE NOTE: Max. Microphone Clip Diameter is 1.26″/32mm and Max. load is approx 1 kilogram; Microphone and Filter. Shield Mask NOT Included; The Stand is NOT Suitable for Blue Yeti USB Microphone
- The adjustable Black Scissor Arm Stand is made of high quality steel frame, plastic Mic Clip (INCLUDED), sturdy and durable.
- Folding type, convenient to carry. The adjustable arms allow you to carry it with you easily and adjust the suitable angle and height to show your perfect voice.
- Can be mounted on the announcers' table with the Table Mounting Clamp(INCLUDED).
- Compact microphone stand designed for heavy duty carry. Suitable for any stores, families, stages, studios, broadcasting and TV stations, etc. Completely flexible, firmly attach the microphone anywhere. Please Note: Kindly refer the Instructional Video before use which is very essential.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Stand is NOT Suitable for Blue Yeti USB Microphone.
Max. Microphone Clip Diameter is 1.26"/32mm.
Microphone & Filter Shield Mask NOT Included!
(1) Microphone Scissor Arm Stand (BLACK) + (1) Table Mounting Clamp (BLACK):
Ideal for radio broadcasting studio, voice-over sound studio, stages, and TV stations, etc. YOU CAN NOT MISS IT!
The Scissor Arm Stand is equipped with super-strong spring so that it can stand much more weight.
Your microphone is held safely and firmly on this scissor arm microphone clip.
The double-braced arms add strength. Extend up to Approx.31.5"/80cm.
Max load: Approx 2KG
(1) Standard Microphone Clip (PLASTIC/BLACK):
A standard microphone clip to mount most standard-sized handheld microphone.
1x Black Microphone Scissor Arm Stand
1x Black Table Mounting Clamp
1x Black Microphone Clip
From the manufacturer
Note: Microphone NOT Included.
Neewer - Help You Build a Audio & Video World with Innovation
With multiple locations over three continents, Neewer focuses on photography, video, and music equipment. We are committed to offering professional premium products to photographers, videographers, music lovers all over the world.
Neewer NW-35 Adjustable Microphone Suspension Boom Scissor Arm Stand
Compatible with Youtube Video, Radio Broadcasting Studio, Voice Sound Recording, Home Studio, TV Stations, etc
- Completely flexible, firmly attach the microphone anywhere.
- It is made of durable steel frame, plastic Mic Clip (Included), sturdy and durable.
- Folding type, convenient to carry.
- The flexible arms allow you to adjust the suitable angle and height to show your perfect voice.
- Please Note: The Stand is not Suitable for Blue Yeti USB Microphone
- Max. Microphone Clip Diameter is 1.26″/32mm
- Max. Load Capacity is approx 35.27 ounces/1 kilogram
- Max. Table Mount Clamp Opening is 1.85 inches/4.7 centimeters
Clamp it on Your Desk and Start Record - You Can Not Miss It
Max. Microphone Clip Diameter is 1.26"/32mm.
Soft Pad can protect from scratches.
The double-braced arms add strength.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
829 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 829 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pro: Assuming you have somewhere to clip it on your desk (Preferably behind your monitors) it'll work great.
Pro: Fairly long Arm, has its flaws in the joints, however.
Cons: Springs can make noise while moving the desk or pushing hard, if it wobbles expect a springy noise every now and then.
Cons: Joints don't bend backwards. Basically it can go straight or curve in one direction, don't try to get fancy or creative with the arms, they just don't bend that way.
Overall I'd recommend it for entry level or budget mic stand. Has shock mount stuff but I wouldn't rely on it to put toooo much on it. Have had it setup for a couple of months now and its been working great with my Blue Yeti which is a fairly heft mic.
Had the stand for less than 6 months and I noticed that the mic's position wasn't holding anymore. After checking for the issue, I noticed that the screw which keeps the mic in place is cracked and unable to apply the necessary tension to hold the mic up. Extremely disappointed in the quality of the item, as it was reviewed quite well on Amazon. It also makes a loud squeaking sound when you try to move the arm.
I was initially scared of the purchase as some people said that they feel the stand would just snap. Some parts seem to be on the cheaper end, but seems to be holding out quite well. The metal parts that came with the stand feel sturdy enough, except the base which holds the arms to the mic is plastic. Despite all this, it seems to be holding out quite well and I've had it for 2 weeks so far, will update if anything happens to the stand.
It's mat black (like my mic) and look very good on my shack.
Its good quality although I would like to have more than one 'easy' screw adjustment knobs (for e.g. between the end of the boom towards the mic holder).
It's totally recommended to all mic boom lovers..
Want to see more reviews on this item?