Adobe CS5.5 Web Premium Student & Teacher Edition [Mac]
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Efficient workflows for desktop and mobile development
- Website and mobile application development
- Help ensure the integrity of your designs across browsers and screens using Adobe BrowserLab, part of Adobe CS Live online services. Easily highlight layout differences and active links, and integrate with the Firebug Firefox extension.
- Full designer/developer workflow
- Crisp graphics for web and mobile devices
- Platform: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
- Media: DVD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
Platform for Display: Mac Disc | Edition: null
Design, develop, and deliver standards-based websites and immersive digital experiences across desktops, smartphones, tablets, and Internet-enabled televisions with Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Web Premium software. Use an industry-leading toolset that includes Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 for authoring content with HTML5 and CSS3 and Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5 for targeting multiple platforms. Efficiently manage designer/developer workflows with Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5.5 and Adobe Flash Builder 4.5, and integrate with Adobe CS Live online services like Adobe BrowserLab to help ensure your designs appear as intended across browsers.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I would like to recommend this product to all student interested in web design, graphic design, or mobile app development. The components of this suite can be summarized as follows:
* Photoshop: Image processing. No need to say more.
* Illustrator: Creating vector artworks.
* Flash: Creating interactive multimedia. New to CS5.5: improved workflow.
* Flash Catalyst: Transforming Photoshop, Illustrator, and Fireworks works to Flash.
* Acrobat: Generating, editing, and reusing PDF documents.
* Fireworks: Graphic design for webpages.
* Dreamweaver: Webpages design. New to CS5.5: jQuery support.
* Flash Builder: Don't neglect this one! It is a tool for developing cross-platform mobile applications. This is far more than a Flash assistant / plugin as I firstly thought.
* Contribute: Managing your website without writing codes.
So, you may also be interested in Design Premium. The difference is: Design Premium = Web Premium + InDesign - Contribute - Flash Builder. For me, Contribute doesn't make much sense, but Flash Builder is an amazing tool. You can use it to create simple iOS applications far easier than using Xcode. However, InDesign is a great tool for making publications. I tried it and feel it far better than Microsoft Publisher. If you are more interested in graphic design rather than web design, then Design Premium is the right choice.
Also, I found the official website of Adobe is a great place to get started with these tools. The video tutorials are very helpful. Go to [...] , click "View all product help and support centers", and choose a product. Click "Getting Started and Tutorials" or any other topic you are interested in.
It seems that Adobe CS Live online services integration is also a highlight in CS5.5. But I haven't tried that out yet.
======= Updated 2012-2-6 ========
I've been using the trial version of this product, and today I received this. The verification process is smoother than I expected. No student ID or transcript, etc. is needed. On the validation page, I entered the product code and a university Email address, then I received the activation code immediately.