Adobe Flash CS4 Professional How-Tos: 100 Essential Techniques Paperback – Nov 26 2008
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Mark Schaeffer directs the digital media program at Chabot College in Hayward, California, where he teaches courses in Flash, ActionScript, and related topics. Prior to that, he spent 25 years as a writer, designer, and producer of educational and training materials in print, video, and computer-based media. His projects have included interactive demos for Apple and Compaq, Web pages for Levi Strauss and Kaiser Permanente, and video animation for educational publishers such as Houghton Mifflin and McGraw-Hill.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I found many sections that weren't explicitly written, or, could have used a visual explanation. This book is really for the extreme novice, not the intermediate or expert. Even the novices might want to look elsewhere because this book will probably only last you a couple of months before you pickup the required skills. In fact I only used this book several times before switching to another.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Software Engineering > Information Systems
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Audio > Audio & Video Editing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Photography & Video > Video Production
- Books > Computers & Technology > Graphic Design
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Web Design > Flash
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Web Design > Web Graphics
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Computer Science
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Graphics & Visualization