- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Adobe Illustrator CS6 Digital Classroom Paperback – Oct 16 2012
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
A Complete Training Package!
- Full-color, step-by-step instructional book
- Video training from expert instructors
Tutorials and lesson files on companion DVD
You have a personal tutor in the Digital Classroom
If you want expert instruction that fits into your schedule, the Digital Classroom series delivers. Expert instructors guide you through 13 lessons, helping you learn essential Illustrator CS6 skills at your own speed. Full-color, step-by-step instructions in the book are enhanced with video tutorials on the DVD. With this Digital Classroom training package, you have your own private instructor showing you the easiest way to learn Illustrator CS6.
- Find tools and options in the Illustrator CS6 workspace using helpful exercises
- Create exciting illustrations and logos using Illustrator's vector tools
- Design dynamic artwork for print, web, and mobile
- Enhance your artwork with colors, gradients, and patterns
- Develop special effects and styles for your artwork and text
About the Author
The AGI Creative Team develops and delivers training programs through the American Graphics Institute. They have created official training guides for Adobe Systems and Microsoft, and deliver professional development training workshops to clients internationally.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
While I did learn about some great tools I never used before (Shape Builder & Image Trace) I have to say it's not a complete training package as it does not appear to cover or even mention the Width Tool (or the 7 submenu tools), the Perspective Grid, the Column Tools (Charts & Graphs) or the Slice, Measure or Artboard tools. I would expect a book with a cover stating "a complete training program" to have ALL features of an application examined to some extent. I guess I will have to complete my learning by finding & watching tutorials on-line. Not the end of the world, but I learn better with hard copy material in front of me rather than videos, and again the book proclaims to be a complete training program.