- UPGRADE INFORMATION: You can upgrade to Adobe Photoshop CS3 from Photoshop 7.0, CS, or CS2.
Adobe Photoshop CS3 Upgrade [Mac] [OLD VERSION]
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Builds on Photoshop CS2 with dozens of improvements
- Boost your productivity with a streamlined interface, enhancements to raw-image processing and asset management workflows, and more
- Experience unrivaled editing power with nondestructive filters, more precise color-correction controls, and more powerful cloning and healing tools
- Easily create rich composites using new tools for automatically aligning and blending layers and making quick selections
- Ideal for photographers, graphic designers, Web designers, and print service providers
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Platform: Mac OS X Intel, Mac OS X
- Media: DVD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
Adobe Photoshop CS3 software accelerates your path from imagination to imagery. Ideal for photographers, graphic designers, and web designers, the professional standard delivers new features such as automatic layer alignment and blending that enable advanced compositing. Live filters boost the comprehensive, nondestructive editing toolset for increased flexibility. And a streamlined interface and new timesaving tools make your work flow faster.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Why not five stars? Because "Bridge," the including photo-browsing/organizing software is just plain weak. Feeble, even. Awful. Might as well just use Mac Finder and save the installation space on your hard drive. Or better yet, use iPhoto '08 (free on your new Mac, or an eighty dollar upgrade with the rest of the excellent iLife suite) to organize your pictures, and Photoshop for your heavy editing needs.
But Photoshop is still the end-all be-all of editing programs. Just understand what it can and cannot do.