- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Adobe Photoshop CC Classroom in a Book (2015 release) Paperback – Aug 26 2015
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Andrew Faulkner is the founder and creative guru at Afstudio Design with 20+ years in providing design and photo-illustration services to a long list of corporate clients. His work with Adobe Systems started in 1994, when they invited him to help develop the first Adobe Classroom in a Book. Andrew has co-authored numerous editions of the Classroom in a Book series on Photoshop, After Effects, and Flash. In addition to his graphic design work, he is a veteran Photoshop-jockey, and his digital collage illustration work has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The LA Times, and The Washington Post. His recent digital painting work can be seen online at www.andrew-faulkner.com. When Andrew's not at the studio, you can probably find him hunting down rare vinyl at one of the Bay Area’s vintage record stores.
Conrad Chavez has provided education, training, and support for digital-media applications for over 20 years, originally contributing countless pages to the user guides for print, Web, and digital video products at Aldus Corporation and Adobe Systems Inc. Now a freelance writer and editor, Conrad creates books and videos that teach Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Creative Cloud workflows. His work includes the last three editions of Real World Adobe Photoshop for Photographers and the video Color Management for Photographers and Designers. He also writes articles for publications including CreativePro.com, InDesign Magazine, and Peachpit.com. To learn more about Conrad’s work and photography, please see www.conradchavez.com.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The book takes you step-by-step through a number of tasks by telling you to click this or click that. And when you've finally found the button to click, it tells you to move the slider until it reads 135 or type in that value. NO WHERE AND AT NO TIME does it explain WHY you need to click here or there or why you need to move the slider until it reaches 135. Nor does the book discuss any of the hundreds of different options and explain why any of them might be of value. All it says is click here or there. It is rote learning at its very worst.
So what do you know when you're through with the book? Not one cursed thing!!! All you know is how to click here or there and you don't have a clue how to apply it to YOUR photographs.
Adobe should know better than to sell this worthless junk.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Digital Photography
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Equipment, Techniques & Reference > Digital Editing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Photography & Video > Adobe Photoshop
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Photography & Video > Digital Photography
- Books > Computers & Technology > Graphic Design
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Cloud Computing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Game Programming
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Web Design > Web Graphics
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Graphics & Visualization
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Visual Arts > Photography