- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Book: The Complete Guide for Photographers, The Paperback – Mar 5 2012
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Martin Evening is a London-based advertising and fashion photographer and noted expert in both photography and digital imaging. In addition to being a bestselling author, Martin is sought after for speaking and lecturing and was inducted into the NAPP Photoshop Hall of Fame. He also works with the Photoshop and Lightroom engineering teams, consulting on new feature development and alpha and beta testing. He is one of the founding members of PixelGenius, a software design company producing automated production and creative plug-ins for Photoshop.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
For those new to Lightroom or more comfortable with learning by experience I suggest lighter reading to first gain familiarity with the basics, and later obtaining this book for reference.
Most recent customer reviews
Very complete, clear, precise, well illustrated book on LR4, sadly it has to be updated every 18-24 months, but Martin does it well & on time, always! Provash GanguliPublished on July 15 2014 by Dr Provash C Ganguli
I am still learning about Lightroom 4 and I use this book as a regular reference. The problem I have is lthe amount of time required to learn the processes. Read morePublished on Nov. 1 2013 by Richard
The only lightroom guide needed. Martin offers very clear and concise instruction, with very apparent Adobe input. Beginners and experienced will appreciate.Published on March 29 2013 by Howard
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Digital Photography
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Equipment, Techniques & Reference > Digital Editing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Photography & Video > Adobe Photoshop
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Photography & Video > Digital Photography
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Visual Arts > Photography