My Adopted Child, There's No One Like You Hardcover – Dec 2008
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Inside Flap
From the bestselling author of The Birth Order Book . . .
Every child is special. And every child deserves to be recognized for what makes him or her unique. My Adopted Child, There's No One Like You creatively celebrates the adopted child. Adopted children need to know they are special, loved, and secure. Read this book with your adopted child to show him or her the never-ending reach of your love.
From the Back Cover
On the day we brought you home, Mama Bear was so excited you finally arrived. Papa Bear couldn't wait to teach you everything he knew. And we both were so proud, we knew you were just what we wanted.
Right from the start, we knew you were a special gift!
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Animals > Bears
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Family Life > Adoption
- Books > Children's Books > Literature & Fiction > Religious Fiction > Christian
- Books > Children's Books > Religions
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Children's & Teens > Ages 4-8
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Children's & Teens > Fiction
- Books > Christian Living Store > 5 to 8 Years