- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Advanced Power MOSFET Concepts Paperback – Oct 20 2014
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
"Advanced Power MOSFET Concepts" provides an in-depth treatment of the physics of operation of advanced power MOSFETs. Analytical models for explaining the operation of all the advanced power MOSFETs are developed and explained. The results of numerical simulations are provided to give additional insight into the device physics and validate the analytical models. The results of two-dimensional simulations are also given, in order to corroborate the analytical models and give further insight into the device operation. This volume also: -Discusses devices that can have a significant impact on improving the efficiency of the voltage-regulator-modules used to deliver power to microprocessors and graphics chips in laptops and servers -Covers applications in all lower voltage circuits, especially the automotive electronics area Includes numerical simulation examples to explain the operating physics and validate the models - Offers extensive coverage of the role of silicon carbide in the design and structure of power rectifiers "Advanced Power MOSFET Concepts" is a must-read for researchers and practicing engineers in the power device industry.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Circuitry > Circuit Components
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Circuits
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electronics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Energy
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Systems
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Physics > Solid State Physics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Physics > Statics
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Solid-State Physics
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Statics
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Physics