Advances in Elastomers II: Composites and Nanocomposites Hardcover – Apr 9 2013
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
This is a two volume work which summarizes in an edited format and in a fairly comprehensive manner many of the recent technical research accomplishments in the area of elastomers. Elastomers having immense structural possibilities for chemical and mechanical modifications to generate novel properties, functions and applications especially in tire and engineering areas. The books discuss the various attempts reported on solving these problems from the point of view of the chemistry and the structure of elastomers, highlighting the drawbacks and advantages of each method. They summarize the importance of elastomers and their multiphase systems in human life and industry, and covers all the topics related to recent advances in elastomers, their blends, IPNs, composites and nanocomposites. The first volume focuses on advances on the blends and interpenetrating networks (IPNs) of elastomers while the second volume deals with composites and nanocomposites of elastomers.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Chemical > Materials
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Chemical > Polymer Chemistry
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Materials Science > Polymer Science
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Mechanical
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Chemistry > Physical & Theoretical
- Books > Science & Math > Chemistry > Physical & Theoretical
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Industrial Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Mechanical Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Chemistry