Advances in Network and Acoustic Echo Cancellation Hardcover – May 11 2001
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the reviews of the first edition:
"Adaptive filtering is now part and parcel of wide range of research, development and production systems. … here is one of the more useful and usable publications the reviewer has read. All-in-all, reading the book would be a worthwhile activity for anyone actively working with adaptive signal processing … ." (Scott D Snyder, The Physicist, Vol. 38 (6), 2001)
"This book is clearly and well written and will be of great interest to those interested in adaptive filtering and echo cancellation. It is a fine piece of engineering showing the impact of practical considerations and numerical aspects of optimization algorithms and their implementation." (A. Akutowicz, Zentralblatt MATH, Vol. 965, 2001)
From the Back Cover
This book brings together many advanced topics in network and acoustic echo cancellation which are aimed towards enhancing the echo cancellation performance of next-generation telecommunication systems. The general subject nature relates to algorithms with increased convergence speed, improved detection of double-talk from near-end speech, robust immunity to undetected double-talk, increased computational efficiency, and multi-channel capability. The resulting compendium provides a coherent treatment of such topics not found otherwise in journals or other books. The chapters are related with a common terminology, but still can be read independently.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Audio
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Networks, Protocols & APIs > Networks
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electricity Principles
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electronics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Special Topics > Acoustics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Telecommunications
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Physics > Acoustics & Sound
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Computers & Internet
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Engineering
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Humanities
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Science
- Books > Science & Math > Mathematics
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Acoustics & Sound
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Dynamics
- Books > Science & Math > Technology
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Networking
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences