Adventures In Japanese: Level 1 (Japanese) Audio CD – Jan 26 2002
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Adventures in Japanese Level 1 Workbook is designed to complement the Adventures in Japanese Level 1 Textbook and Audio CDs. It includes Language Lab exercises based on clear but natural speed audio recordings, as well as speaking, listening, reading and writing activities. Widely adopted at junior and senior high schools across the U.S. because of its effectiveness, Adventures in Japanese is a user-friendly but comprehensive course that incorporates textbooks, student workbooks, kana workbooks and flashcards, teacher’s handbooks and audio CDs for a complete and enjoyable introduction to the Japanese language. The title of the series implies fun, and the books’ lively illustrations and vivid explanations make language learning enjoyable for students. Speaking, listening, reading and writing are equally stressed throughout, and Cultural Notes make important points about Japanese culture and language use. A Fun Corner--with various culturally related activities from making onigiri (riceballs) to learning Japanese songs--increases the sense of exploration and adventure, and a Japanese Culture Corner feature provides cultural topics for students to explore in depth and compare with their own culture.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > Languages > Language Instruction > Japanese
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > Nonfiction
- Books > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > Instruction > Japanese
- Books > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > Japanese > Books on CD
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Foreign Languages > Japanese