- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 10.2 x 12.7 cm ; 454 g
- Shipping Weight: 408 g
- Item model number: 970924-0208
- ASIN: B0042VK80K
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Nov. 7 2014
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #25,309 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 11.56 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
AeroGarden Grow Lights
|Price:||CDN$ 54.65 FREE SHIPPING.|
- Works with any AeroGarden needing model 100633 bulbs (3 light AeroGardens made prior to 2013). Check your grow bulb for model number
- Proprietary light spectrum provides optimal vegetative growth and flowering
- Provides all the light plants need for fast healthy growth indoors -- no sunny window needed
- Includes three Model #100633 Grow Lights
- We recommend replacing your Grow Lights every 6 months to maximize your garden's growing ability
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Model# 100633 for use in original 3 light AeroGardens purchased before 2013. (Note: Not for use in the MIracle-Gro AeroGarden ULTRA or New Miracle-Gro AeroGarden EXTRA. These gardens use Model # 100340.) AeroGarden Grow Lights bring sunshine indoors for fast, healthy growth! AeroGarden Grow Lights use a proprietary blend of phosphors to deliver the proper balance of white, red and blue light for healthy, compact vegetative growth and plentiful fruiting and flowering. In your AeroGarden, they deliver all the light your plants need to grow - no sunny window needed! We recommend replacing your Grow Lights every 6 months to maximize your garden's growing ability. Three Grow Lights included, Model# 100633.
Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
These are replacements. Same as the ones you got when you bought the thing.
Four stars because of the price and frequency with which you have to buy them. (In comparison to an LED grow light that can crank out years of service. If AeroGrow went LED, they'd see their sales fly through the roof as opposed to this replaceable parts nonsense. It upsets people and drives them away. Just a tip.)
If you have the large AeroGarden that requires three bulbs than this is the only option available to you.
I give the product five stars, but the overall score is three because of the high price, proprietary design, and availability.