|Product Dimensions||10.8 x 10.16 x 13.97 cm; 226.8 Grams|
|Item Weight||227 g|
AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker with Extra Rubber Seal and 350 Micro Filters (700 Total)
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||0.5 Pounds|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||10.8 x 10.2 x 14 centimeters|
About this item
- NEWEST BPA FREE MODEL with bonus 350 filter pack and rubber seal included. Enjoy using your AeroPress every day without worrying about running low on filters or hunting down expensive replacement seals.
- SMOOTHEST - Using the ideal water temperature and gentle air pressure brewing yields rich flavor with lower acidity and without bitterness.
- RICHEST - Total immersion brewing results in uniform extraction of the ultimate in full coffee flavor. Other coffee makers drip hot water on bed of grounds, over extracting at the center and under extracting at the edge.
- PUREST - Micro filtered for grit free coffee – unlike other press-type coffee makers.
- FASTEST - One minute from start to enjoy. The actual press time takes only 20 seconds.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The AeroPress is ideal for any coffee lover looking for a rich and smooth cup of coffee without acidity or bitterness. Brews one to three delicious cups of American or espresso style coffee in about a minute, and clean up takes only a few seconds. It’s a great addition to any kitchen but since it is durable, lightweight, and compact, the AeroPress also makes the perfect companion when traveling, camping, or just going to work. Includes: 700 filters, extra seal, filter cap, filter holder, stirrer and scoop. BPA FREE
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I want to address the false advertising in this particular listing.
The seller says that this is a 2019 model and is BPA free. They charge about $15 more for this and throw in about $8.50 in extras (plunged and filters). I was happy to buy another Aeropress via amazon but went with this one because - oh its BPA Free. Paying the extra money. Then find out that Aeropress’ website specifically says that they have been BPA free since 2009, and haven’t made any significant changes to the product since 2014.
False advertising. Not happy with that. Thrilled with my coffee though.