- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Pre-order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.ca price decreases between your order time and the end of the day of the release date, you'll receive the lowest price. Here's how (restrictions apply)
African Brain Circulation: Beyond the Drain-Gain Debate Paperback – Jun 22 2007
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Rubin Patterson has a master's degree in engineering from George Washington University and a doctorate in sociology from Howard University. Presently, he is a professor of sociology at the University of Toledo. His present research interests include brain circulation, transnational society, and technology and development in Africa.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Africa > African Studies
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Anthropology
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Special Groups > Ethnic Studies
- Books > Science & Math > Behavioural Sciences
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Anthropology
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Sociology