After Effects CS3 Professional for Windows and Macintosh: Visual QuickPro Guide Paperback – Dec 17 2007
There is a newer edition of this item:
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Antony Bolante freelances in video post-production and technical writing. He has taught video editing to graduate and undergraduate students using Avid, Media 100, and of course, After Effects. He is a contributor to the Adobe Certified Expert exam as well as the Premiere Pro User Guide and Help system. He is also the author of the previous edition of this guide and Premiere Pro 2.0 for Windows : Visual QuickPro Guide.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
But hey, where is the update for CS5? I'm now having to look for a new book for my class and I'd really like to stick with the Visual Quickpro series but I can't if there is no up-to-date version.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Photography & Video > After Effects
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Photography & Video > Video Production
- Books > Computers & Technology > Microsoft > Graphics, Animation & Illustration
- Books > Computers & Technology > Microsoft > Operating Systems
- Books > Computers & Technology > Operating Systems > MacOS
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Web Design
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Operating Systems