- Save 15% on all books purchases. Enter code PROMO15 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Age of Conversation 3: It's Time to Get Busy! Hardcover – Apr 9 2010
Back to University 2016
Save on College Prep Essentials on Amazon.ca. Shop now
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Drew McLellan has been involved in web design and development since 1996. Starting originally as a hand-coder, Drew quickly saw the great productivity benefits that could be brought by a visual editor with the arrival of Dreamweaver 1.2. Since then, Drew has been pushing the boundaries of Dreamweaver through its solid HTML-based methodology and powerful extensible architecture. With literally tens of thousands of his Dreamweaver extensions in use around the globe, Drew has established a firm seating within the center of the online Dreamweaver community and can be found on a daily basis teaching and aiding fellow developers in Macromedia's news forums. Drew also helps out at the Web Standards Project (http: //www.webstandards.org) as a Dreamweaver expert, focusing on the issues surrounding web standards in Macromedia's flagship HTML editor. As a Team Macromedia volunteer, Drew is a committed Dreamweaver user and enjoys nothing more than being able to share his knowledge and experience of the product with fellow developers.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > E-commerce > Internet Marketing
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Direct
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Web Marketing
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Direct
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Web Marketing