- ASIN: B00NTT2ODA
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Nov. 15 2014
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Agfabric Floating Row Cover for frost protection,0.9 oz, 7'*100' (1)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Perfect frost cloth for veggies and crop and seed germination
- Keep away from insects,pests,and birds,rabbits,etc
- Protect Plants from summer cruel sun burnning
- You can use wire hoops or fiberglass hoops to build out a small green house for plants
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Grow cover is great for protecting new seeds and young seedlings and extending the season. The row cover keep vegetables growing in winter. In summer, row cover reflects the heat of summer better than any shade cloth. You can pray the cover with water during the heat of the day and it keeps raised beds cool. You can also start your warm season seeds about a month earlier if they are covered with grow cover. It does protect your crops from the birds, worms, slugs and snails and other hungry critters. It's great stuff and worth the investment. And you can double the row cover to have extra protection for much colder weather. Row cover can modify the environment around the plant, favorably resulting in more rapid growth, earlier maturity, and possibly increased yields. It also extends the growing season, increasing more harvest. The first vegetables of the season bring the best price. 10 to 14 days earlier production can mean several cents more per pound or dollars per box.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|