- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 12.7 x 29.2 cm
- Shipping Weight: 204 g
- Item model number: 35305
- ASIN: B012RZXDNG
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Nov. 23 2015
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Akerue Woodlink Square Roosting Pocket with Bamboo Roof
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.
- Help birds escape freezing winds and icy temperatures
- Group many pockets together to help more birds and create a feathered community
- Perfectly sized for any small songbird
- Made from all natural materials
- Hangs from trellis, fence or tree with hook attachment
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Many people provide birds with food and water during the day, but go one step further. Help birds make it through long, winter nights by providing shelters where they can escape freezing winds and icy temperatures. An inexpensive way to help birds in winter is to put out roosting pockets. Put out as many as you can, so more birds can find shelter in them. You can stuff the insides of these with nesting materials too, such as cotton and grasses. This all natural roosting pocket is perfectly sized for chickadees, finches, titmice, nuthatches and other small songbirds. It provides excellent shelter during colder weather, and a cozy location for backyard birds to nest.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|