countdown boutiques-francophones Eco Friendly Cleaning and Care Furniture Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

TOP 500 REVIEWERon September 11, 2016
I didn't really want to quit. But felt it was something I should do. After researching online everyone reccomended this book. I read in over the corse of a week, and the more I read, the less I wanted to smoke, till finally I put down the book as a non smoker. The book isn't hypnotism, it's not a trick, it simply breaks down that smoking is mostly a mental addiction. It's really hard to explain, but it works and I have not only been cigarette free for a year, It was easy, not hard at all, did not require will power, and I haven't had a craving for a cigarette since. I felt as if I was freed from a disability.
on March 23, 2017
THIS BOOK IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!! I HONESTLY NEVER THOUGHT QUITTING COULD BE SO EASY!!! THIS BOOK MORE THAN EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS 😊😆 53 DAYS TODAY AND COUNTING!!! AND I CAN TRULY SAY THAT I WILL NEVER EVER SMOKE ANOTHER CIGARETTE AGAIN!!! AND I OWE IT ALL TO ALAN CARR... AND HIS EASYWAY TO STOP SMOKING 😊😆😉😀😁 SOOOOOOO MANY THANKS FOR GIVING ME MY LIFE BACK!! Kelly M 🤗
on February 27, 2017
Good book in that it helps you a lot to understand why do you smoke. I liked everything in this book except the arrogance. It would've been nice talking about his method without the so aggressive attack on all other methods without even providing references to his claims.
on May 31, 2017
Yup it worked!! Bought it for my son who is not a great fan of reading books, but this he did - he stopped faster with this than any other way he had tried in the past
on April 5, 2016
Did not work for me, but I can definitely see that is written in a way that MIGHT work for you.
on May 9, 2017
Was pretty skeptical about reading a book to quit smoking, and even till the end, but I haven't smoked since I finished the book so I give it 5 stars!
on May 2, 2017
This is a great book when you are ready and want to quit smoking.
on July 17, 2015
My husband is a smoker and has smoked for many years and heard about this book thru a friend. I bought it and gave it to him thinking it was a
waste of time and money, seriously read a book and quit smoking??? Well it is now going on three weeks and he has not had a cigarette since reading this book.
on October 24, 2015
helped a lot. I didn't quit right away but this helped me get there.
on April 25, 2016
wife and myself have quit , I smoked for38 years trying everyway and this book did it ,amazing !