Alone in Mexico: The Astonishing Travels of Karl Heller, 1845-1848 Paperback – Oct 5 2007
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
“A fine and useful book. The narrative offers numerous insights, both implicit and explicit; about the difficulties facing a recently independent Mexico, from its infrastructure to its politics. What is most interesting, however, is the narrator himself.”
—Richard Warren, Director of the Latin American Studies Program at St. Joseph’s University.
About the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Memoirs
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Travel
- Books > History > Americas > Mexico
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Classics > Latin American
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Classics > United States
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States > Classics
- Books > Travel > Latin America > Mexico
- Books > Travel > Reference & Tips > Essays & Travelogues
- Books > Travel > Reference & Tips > Travel Writing