Make Amazing Games in Minutes Paperback – Oct 14 2005
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Jason Darby (Bromsgrove, UK) has been making and designing his own games/applications for over a decade. He has written a number of game/screensaver creation articles in a several PC magazines including PC Format, Retro Gamer and PC Answers.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The book takes you through the creation of a number of games, from simple space invaders to complex platform games, all with a click of the mouse. Yes, you read that right, TGF 2 allows you to create any game in any genre using nothing but the mouse!! There is no complex code to write, no variables to set up, no arrays to initialise... If you can pick an option from a popup menu, you can create any games and applications you want.
The book takes you through the creation of these games in an easy to follow step by step format and the chapters cover everything from a look at TGF 2's interface to how to code your first game. There is also a discussion on gaming in general which will point you in the right direction and show you the Do's and Don't's.
A very easy to read book which is packed to bursting with information on game creation. And not a single line of coding in sight (as long as you don't count the expressions for performing maths ;) ).
Want to make games?
Don't want to learn code?
BUY THIS BOOK NOW!!!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Systems Analysis & Design
- Books > Computers & Technology > Graphic Design
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Game Programming
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Development
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Web Design
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Puzzles & Games > Video Games & Strategy Guides
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Computers & Internet