American Cancer Society Complete Guide to Nutrition for Cancer Survivors: Eating Well, Staying Well During and After Cancer Paperback – Apr 20 2010
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Barbara Grant, MS, RD, CSO, LD, is the outpatient clinical nutritionist at the Saint Alphonsus Cancer Care Center and is a board-certified specialist in oncology nutrition. She lives in Boise, Idaho. Abby S. Bloch, PhD, RD, is executive director of programs and research for the Robert C. and Veronica Atkins Foundation, was on staff at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer, and was chairperson for the American Cancer Society Advisory Committee on Nutrition and Physical Activity. She lives in New York City. Kathryn K. Hamilton, MA, RD, CDN, CSO, is an outpatient clinical oncology dietitian with the Carol G. Simon Cancer Center at the Morristown Memorial Hospital in Morristown, New Jersey; an assistant professor at College of St. Elizabeth in Morristown; and a board-certified specialist in oncology nutrition. She lives in Upper Saddle River, New Jersey. Cynthia A. Thomson, PhD, RD, is an associate professor at the University of Arizona department of nutritional sciences, a board-certified specialist in oncology nutrition, and was a nominee for the Sidney Salmon Memorial Award for Cancer Research in 2009. She lives in Tucson, Arizona.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Healing
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Loss
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Special Conditions > Cancer
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Aging > Cancer
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Healthy Living
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pathology > Diseases > Cancer
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Diseases > Cancer