- Shipping Weight: 9.1 g
- Manufacturer reference: M00118
- ASIN: B01N5GMYG4
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: March 9 2016
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 4.99 shipping
Americana Welcome Primitive Mailbox Cover Patriotic Birdhouse Briarwood Lane
- Made to fit standard size steel mailboxes measuring 6.5" x 19" and includes 3 sets of self-adhesive address numbers
- Fade resistant/All-weather vinyl with magnetic strips
- Made to fit standard size steel mailboxes measuring 6.5" x 19"
- Reusable; installs and removes in seconds without tools
- Meets US Postal Requirements
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Americana Welcome mailbox cover is a great way to show off your patriotism any time of year. This primitive American flag design is used as the background for a little birdhouse and the 'WELCOME' text below it. Made to fit standard size steel mailboxes measuring 6.5" x 19". Printed on durable vinyl material with magnetic strips to easily attach to your mailbox.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
THE DOWNSIDE is that you're only going to get one use out of this thing. I was VERY disappointed in that. I expected to be able to use this "All-Weather Vinyl... Fade Resistant" cover for more than one season!
To quote a new mailbox cover's package I just ordered from them... because I'm a glutton for punishment (and DANGIT just want cute, seasonal designs on my mailbox): "Our original artwork printed on material designed for outdoor display provides unique designs that are as durable as they are beautiful!"
I THINK durability may not be as good as they think.... Don't get me wrong--I wasn't expecting this thing to last forever. But I fully expected, for $16, to be able to use it for at least 2 summers. I ordered this item on June 17, 2016. As of the end of September, the entire top side of it has fully flaked (yes, FLAKED) off. Yikes.