Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 8.12 shipping
+ CDN$ 17.98 shipping
Amzer Suction Cup Mount for Windshield/Dashboard/Console for Sony Xperia Z2 - Retail Packaging - Black
|Price:||CDN$ 23.96 FREE SHIPPING.|
- Features 180 degree pivoting arms and a 360 degree rotating head for Landscape or Portrait view of your device.
- Perfectly designed for use on the windshield, dash or console even on the bumpiest drives.
- Includes suction cup mount and custom fit Sony Xperia Z2 holder.
- Install & Un-Install easily in seconds, no tools required.
- Easily transferred from one vehicle to another.
This mount conveniently adheres to your windshield, ideal for hands free driving. Locking mechanism keeps the suction mount fixed to your windshield even on the bumpiest drives. The mount features 2 180 degrees pivoting arms and a 360 degrees rotating head, delivering a landscape or portrait view of your Sony Xperia Z2. And your device is easy to remove from the phone holder thanks to an easy to use spring release. All controls and ports are fully accessible while your device is safely mounted in your car. Keep both hands on the wheel when driving with Amzer's Suction Cup Mount for your Sony Xperia Z2. Note: Will not accommodate devices with protective cases on.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- the suction cup is strong
- the plate holder is quite thin and feels solid
The things I don't like
- The way you rotate it is with 2 knobs; and it moves per click, so it is hard to get the position you want. Unlike those ball joints that you can precisely set your own setting.
- plastic plate holder doesn't have some rubber or felt at the back, I feel like it might scratch the back of the Z2
It is an OK holder, If they made the attachment a ball joint, it will be easier to setup. It gives 4 - 5 clicks to move the phone from left to right, and same thing if you want to move it up and down. Also, the clip on the top makes it hard to put the phone in and out, I end up removing the top clip. Also, if you have a casing on your phone, you can't use this holder.