Analysis of Electric Machinery and Drive Systems Hardcover – Mar 5 2002
|New from||Used from|
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"This theoretical text is a concise and condensed reference...suitable for a senior or graduate level course in electric machines. It is also recommended as an excellent reference guide..." (IEEE Electrical Insulation Magazine)
From the Back Cover
An updated approach to reference frame analysis of electric machines and drive systems
Since the first edition of Analysis of Electric Machinery was published, the reference frame theory that was detailed in the book has become the universally accepted approach for the analysis of both electric machines and electric drive systems. Now in its second edition, Analysis of Electric Machinery and Drive Systems presents, in one resource, the application of this theory to the analysis, simulation, and design of the complete drive system including the machine, converter, and control.
Supplemented with more than 325 figures, this book also covers:
* Analysis of converters used in electric drive systems, as well as DC, induction, and brushless DC motor drives
* Detailed treatment of supervisory down to switch level converter controls
* Nonlinear average value modeling of converters and drive systems
* Operational impedances and reduced-order modeling
* Guidelines for computer simulation of machines and drive systems
Complete with condensed, quick-reference treatments of necessary theoretical material, Analysis of Electric Machinery and Drive Systems, Second Edition is appropriate as a senior- and graduate-level text as well as an invaluable resource for electrical, mechanical, and systems engineers in the electric machinery and drives areas.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Aerospace > Advanced Mechanics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Civil > Mechanics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electric Machinery & Motors
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electricity Principles
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Machinery
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Mechanical > Machinery
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Telecommunications
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Engineering
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Science
- Books > Science & Math > Mathematics
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Applied
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Mechanical Engineering