Anatomy and Asana - Preventing Yoga Injuries Spiral-bound – Mar 29 2006
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I like that it is easy to read and visually appealing. Mostly, I know Susi (she is one of my teachers) and the information she provides in this book has helped me to teach thousands of yoga students more safely and knowledgeably.
If you are looking for a book on muscles names or poses, don't pick this one. If you are looking for bio-mechanical concepts/principles to apply to your practice/teaching to build strength, integrity and ease (which equals power), then this book is a must have.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Exercise & Fitness > Injury Prevention
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Stress > Yoga
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Reference > Education & Training
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Medicine
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Science
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Anatomy
- Books > Science & Math > Education
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Education & Training
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Education & Training