Reece Bryant's life as a medical student was pretty typical until everything was turned upside down by the devastating loss of her beloved father. After she struggles with settling his estate and the painful emotions that went along with the task, she begins to experience a series of bizarre paranormal events which lead up to her being violently attacked.
Then suddenly a mysterious and enigmatic stranger comes to her rescue...
When the stranger battles her attackers in a manner she's never seen before, something about this man seems strange and otherworldly. Left with no choice but to trust him with her safety, her suspicions are confirmed when she is whisked away to another time and place, a world she never knew existed.
Overwhelmed and confused, Reece is forced to reevaluate everything she ever thought about her life as she's known it.
Two men have been her protectors, men she had never known about. These men were tasked with her security many years ago and now it's time to find out why and where they came from. And to confuse things even more, as realization of the truth of her existence is revealed, so is the awakening of an unlikely attraction to one of her supernatural protectors.
Reece's life will never be the same.
Follow Reece on her journey to accept the impossible as truth: is there really alien life out there? And if so, are there guardians who protect us from dangers we've never even imagined could exist?
Maybe as you read, even YOU will believe...
What readers are saying about this entrancing new novel series.
- "I felt like I lived inside the world the author masterfully describes!" -Award and Best selling author, Author Alinka Rutkowska
- "Not since "The discovery of witches" by Debra harmless, has a book kept me up all night just to see what happens next" Rosa Hoffman
- The characters are alive and the story line is engrossing. It is a mix of technology and magic. -N.Hall
- I grew attached to these characters, to the beautiful Pemdas and the storyline that promises to get even better with its sequel. -The Reader and the Chef
- This was a clever book that answers the question "what if we are not alone in the universe?" -Midy W.