- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 10.2 x 10.2 cm ; 68 g
- Shipping Weight: 104 g
- Item model number: 131740
- ASIN: B00JEMRH38
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Oct. 30 2014
- Average Customer Review: 16 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #9,166 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 7.40 shipping
+ CDN$ 7.41 shipping
+ CDN$ 11.10 shipping
Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses CC Color + Correct Sheer Nude SPF 30, 2 fl. Oz.
|Price:||CDN$ 23.79 (CDN$ 11.90 / Item) & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 35. Details|
- SENSITIVE for Delicate and Dry Skin
- SOOTHING COMPLEX, a proprietary blend of skin calming goodness.
- POMEGRANATE ANTIOXIDANTS uplifting defense for youthful vitality.
- ALPINE ROSE STEM CELLS capture nature’s intelligence in every product.
- SUPERIOR SOURCE INGREDIENTS Non-GMO Project Verified, Gluten Free, Nature Derived, Sustainably Sourced, and always Cruelty Free.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The first CC cream with alpine rose stem cells provides soft, sheer mineral coverage with essential hydration and proven broad spectrum sun protection for a flawless looking complexion in one easy step.
From the manufacturer
|1000 Roses Pearl Exfoliator||1000 Roses Floral Toner||1000 Roses Absolute Serum||1000 Roses Beautiful Day Cream||1000 Roses Get Started Kit|
|Benefit||Removes dull, dry surface cells||Refreshes & revitalizes skin||Delivers essential hydration||Hydrates in a lightweight formula||Perfect for trial, travel & gifting|
Alpine Rose Stem Cells
Alpine Rose Stem Cells capture Nature's Intelligence in every product.
Pomegranate Antioxidants uplift defense for youthful vitality.
Ultra hydrating Aloe Vera uplifts skin's protective moisture barrier.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
pro - no breakouts.
It's a very light amount of colour - blends in nicely to look like your own skin but better. I used concealer overtop of it on a few spots etc, and it has adhered well. I don't powder because I don't mind the dewy look.
The lotion does have a strong rose fragrance when applied. It fades after about half an hour.
Will update if anything goes haywire in the next week or so!
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews
It's so nasty and the fragrance is nauseating.
Look for similar items by category