- Media: Electronics
- Item Quantity: 1
Android 7.1 TV BOX,Beelink GT1 Ultimate Smart TV BOX with RAM 3GB ROM 32GB, Amlogic S912 Octa Core / 4K (60Hz) H.265/ 1000M LAN / Dual Wifi
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- [Powerful Amlogic S912] Beelink GT1 Ultimate comes with Amlogic S912 Octa Core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU up to 2GHz (DVFS), it offers such a great performance and gives you fast-running speed and professional video playback for web browsing website a quick feedback and smooth response
- [ANDROID 7.1 SYSTEM]: Paired with the latest Android system, it gives you a better operating experience. Install your favorite apps and enjoy the big screen for Android games
- [Storage Space]: It has 3GB of RAM and eMMC 32GB Flash. You can also expand the memory through the Micro SD card slot (Support MicroSD (TF), up to 32GB). ce qui vous permet d'avoir une expérience de divertissement en douceur.
- [4K & H.265 hardware decoding]: Supports UHD 4K 60 fps HW decoding, supports various formats like H.265 10-bit, H.264 and AVS + FHD 1080p 60 fps HW encoding, supports H.264. Watch videos, play games and so on.
- [Internet Connection]: It also supports 2.4G / 5G WIFI Dual Band. IEEE 802.11 supports / b / g / n / ac, 10 / 100M / 1000M RGMII and Bluetooth 4.0, it can provide reliable network access at high data rates.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Brand : Beelink
Model : GT1 Ultimate
Dimension: 96 x 96 x 16mm (L x W x H)
CPU: Amlogic S912 Octa Core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU up to 2GHz(DVFS)
GPU: ARM Mali-T820MP3 GPU up to 750MHz(DVFS)
RAM: DDR4 3GB
OS: Android 7.1
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Item #2; Accessing through the Android settings area, picture is badly lagging and distorting. I loose big percentage of my picture on the screen. It's probably GPU hardware-related issue. Anyways I tried a hardware factory reset, but I knew it wouldn't change anything. Problem still persisted and I knew the only option is to have it sent back.
I've made an attempt to contact seller directly via email address provided on the included contact card. Four days later and no email. I've attempted to contact seller via Amazon three days ago, and to no avail.
My Beelink experiences isn't installing much faith in their products and business practices.
I don't know if I should try for another Beelink box. Waiting around for the box I have shipping back now to be received and money be returned before going after another one. Greatly inconvenienced.
I don't know if the box that exhibit WiFi issue is sign of more issues to come, and if I should send that back also. Not like my questions being answered via official Beelink channel.
This product remote signal strength is weak, you have to be pretty much on-top of the box to see expected results. However that wasn't a deal breaker because I'm pretty much kissing my TV screen.
UPDATE: Contacted Beelink customer service who send me a reset code for it which had no effect. They directed me to contact Amazon customer service for a refund. I was over the 30-day return period, but Amazon gave me a return label anyway. 5 stars for Amazon customer service. 1 star for Beelink.
Not that this is the fault of this box or manufacturer but LANmote Deluxe doesn't work with Android 7 so I have to use IR with my automation system, losing 90% of the functionality. Still a usable box, but not nearly as slick as the old one. The IP driver is MUCH better. Kodi however is slightly snappier on 7, despite the lack of proper control.
If I was using this box as a standalone, not through an automation system, I might be happier.
Many apps such as MLB, Crackle, Netflix etc. all think they are being run on a touchscreen device, so the IR remote is frustrating to use, if it works at all. They need to find a way to set these devices up to work better with cursor commands from a remote control instead of assuming touch is available. Half of what I bought this box to use is not usable and it is quite frustrating.
If you're looking for a box to run mainstream apps from streaming services, get a Roku. If you're only looking for Kodi, this is a decent box.
Their forum is an utter mess and no clear indication of what is the current firmware. From what I can see it’s been months without fixes for 6-10 month old bugs...
Only thing it comes rooted. But it doesn’t make up for the poor performance, and overall sluggishness of a poor performing box.
Also Netflix isn’t available in the playstore since it’s rooted and uses the mobile version. So need an air mouse or pointer to navigate which defeats the purpose...
I bought this Beelink GT1 actually being fed up with other brands wrongly advertised (intentionally or by mistake).
It looks like quite a few Sellers don't know what they are selling. Plus the low performance of the boxes.
So, I got myself this GT1 and as expected, so far I'm very happy with it. The specs in the ad are true, and the box delivers a high quality streaming. It's fast and works perfectly with its S912 processor and dual WiFi. I highly recommend. Don't be worried because it has the Android 6 as operating system. In my view, A6 is a stable version, with no bad surprises, tested and confirmed for many years. Not obsolete at all like some say.
This Beelink GT1 is a very good box and I recommend it.
1. Wireless keyboard is intermittent. I attached my wireless keyboard and dongle and it keeps dropping connection. Tried on my other android box and have no issues.
2. After tweaking kodi settings I still find i hit buffering issues sometimes. My other box has no issues with same videos.
Box seems solid and nice, but I'm finding issues. Not sure if I will keep.
Most recent customer reviews
I physically checked that the box had 3 gigs of ram and can report that it’s...Read more