Andy & Me: Crisis and Transformation on the Lean Journey Paperback – Feb 1 2005
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Praise for the previous edition: ... captures the opportunities and pitfalls in the journey of lean transformation. ... set in a real-world plant environment that deals with physical, operational, and emotional challenges. The story format engages, teaches, and entertains the reader. -Anne Stevens, Group VP, Canada, Mexico and S. America, Ford Motor Company (Retired) ! one of the best books I've read in a long time on the subject of Lean and the Toyota Production System. Don't be fooled by how simplistic some of the author's solutions appear. If properly taught, and then religiously utilized, they will significantly improve your organization. Pascal Dennis is not only a seasoned 'Sensei' but a good storyteller as well. -Steve Pontbriand, Senior Vice President, Systems Control This short and readable book does a wonderful job of explaining the transformation of a production plant to the Toyota approach to Lean manufacturing. -Brian Maskell, Co-Author, Practical Lean Accounting Highly recommended. ... a quick and light read, although you'll want to stop and let some of the TPS concepts sink in and re-read certain sections and illustrations. -Mark Graban, Phoenix, Arizona --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
About the Author
Pascal Dennis is a professional engineer with more than 25 years of experience in management consulting and manufacturing, including leadership positions at Toyota and Lean Pathways, Inc.--This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Quality Control
- Books > Literature & Fiction
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Quality Control
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Manufacturing
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Humanities
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature