Andy Williams Christmas Show, [Import]
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Christmas would not be merry without Andy Williams. Andy's famous Christmas special was taped live at the fabulous Moon River Theatre in Branson and contains 25 of the world's favorite Christmas songs.
Andy Williams, venerable singing star of countless TV holiday specials, performs onstage at his own theater in Branson, Missouri, before an adoring audience in 1993. Decked out in a succession of sweaters and scarves, Williams does 25 Christmas classics, dances with women wearing reindeer headdresses, sings along with a children's chorus, and welcomes special guests Lorrie Morgan and the Osmond Brothers (who show up wearing jackets featuring rhinestone poinsettias and candy canes). A number of youthful men and women appear throughout in various production numbers, usually dressed as Christmas carolers or partygoers (think more scarves and sweaters), while the band performs on a stage decorated with Christmas trees and lots of fake snow. This is a very professional production, and if it's schmaltzy and utterly middle-of-the-road, that's no doubt what Williams intended. --Robert J. McNamara --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Movies & TV > TV Shows > TV Series > TV Series By Letter > A > The Andy Williams Show
- Music > Miscellaneous > Holiday
- Music > Pop > Oldies > Traditional Pop
- Music > Pop > Vocal Pop > Classic
- Video > Kids & Family > Holidays & Festivals > Christmas
- Video > Music Video & Concerts > Other Music > Christmas
- Video > Music Video & Concerts > Pop