- Product Dimensions: 4.1 x 4.1 x 5.8 cm
- Shipping Weight: 45.4 g
- Manufacturer reference: 72393
- ASIN: B018R47L16
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Dec 1 2015
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #73,966 in Home (See Top 100 in Home)
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 11.45 shipping
Angelus Shoe Polish Acrylic Finishers Matte Finisher
- Angelus Acrylic Finisher Matte Number 620
- Acrylic finisher to give a matte finish to leather after painting
- Helps protect from minor scratches and scrapes
- Made in the USA - 1 ounce bottle
- Angelus Brand sneaker paint finisher
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Angelus Acrylic Finisher Matte Number 620 gives a matte look to finished leather products. Gives a uniform look to painted products while protecting from minor scratches and scrapes. Flexible sealer will not crack, peel, streak, or rub off. Can be used on shoes, belts, handbags, saddlery, tack, and upholstery. Easy to apply with a sponge, rag, wool, spray-gun or brush. No buffing required. Water-based and cleans up with soap and water. 1 oz bottle
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I have a couch that needed some shine restauration in one area, but nothing crazy shiny so I ordered matte. Well it turned out way shinier than I expected. I’m an artist and I work with acrylic paint, matte and glossy glazes all the time, so I do know what matte should look like and this ain’t it! But I ran into a way bigger problem, the area which I applied this stuff to is now lighter in color than the rest of the couch. I expected some color change, but not this much! My couch looks hideous.
Painted a wooden gun with ease. The finish definitely helps protect the coats that I meticulously worked at.