The Anger Workbook for Teens: Activities to Help You Deal with Anger and Frustration Paperback – Nov 15 2009
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Raychelle Cassada Lohmann, MS, LPC, is a national board-certified counselor and licensed professional counselor. Lohmann has worked as a school counselor at middle and high school levels, and has helped hundreds of teens deal with feelings of frustration and anger. She has participated in extensive research on anger, and specializes in individual and group counseling for anger management. She is author of The Anger Workbook for Teens and Staying Cool
When You're Steaming Mad , and coauthor of The Bullying Workbook for Teens . She also writes the Psychology Today blog Teen Angst," and is an expert contributor on www.rehabs.com andwww.sharecare.com .
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Difficult Discussions > Violence
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Emotions & Feelings
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Social Skills
- Books > Teens > Health, Mind & Body > Mental Health
- Books > Teens > Social Issues