Anker 6ft Nylon Braided USB Cable with Lightning Connector [Apple MFi Certified] for iPhone X / 8 / 8 Plus 6s Plus / 6 Plus, iPad Pro Air 2 and More ()
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by America's Leading USB Charging Brand.
- Incredibly Durable: Tangle-free nylon cord with aluminum casing has a 4000+ bend lifespan, several times longer than original device cables.
- Extra Long: With an extra long 6ft cord, connect your phone, tablet or other Apple devices farther than ever.
- Superb Fit: Compact heat-resistant Lightning connector fits into most case cutouts, big or small (Note: Does NOT fit the Lifeproof iPhone 6 Case).
- What You Get: Anker 6ft Nylon Braided USB Cable with Lightning Connector, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
AMERICA'S LEADING USB CHARGING BRAND
Faster and safer charging with our leading technology
10 million+ happy users and counting
Anker 6ft Nylon Braided USB Cable with Lightning Connector
Sync and charge your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with speed.
Apple MFi Certification
Each cable contains a unique, verified serial number and an authorization chip issued by Apple to ensure 100% compatibility with any Lightning device.
We bent this cable over 4000 times and saw no damage or change in performance. Premium nylon fabric feels great and doesn't tangle.
Six Foot Sync & Charge
With an extra long 6ft cord, connect your iPhone, iPod or iPad further than before.
The super slim Lightning connector head slots into most case openings. Don't be denied your case of choice by a bulky cable.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 184 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, I do have one problem with it. When plugged in to my iPhone, the charger wiggles around. This leads me to question its stability sometimes. The iphone also stops charging because of this sometimes. My apple charger is much more stable in the charging port than this charger.
Overall the charger looks great and is of good quality, but I can't help but feel disappointed about how it moves around in the charging port.
*update: Anker sent me an upgraded cable that appears to be higher quality. Great customer service!
The cable feels robust and give me the impression that it would (and will) last longer than the stock cables shipped with the iPhone. I am definitely not hard on these cables but with my old iPhone I eventually had the cable start to fray. My wife has been eyeing mine and I have a feeling that I'll be picking up another one soon.
One last thing, the cable tie is a great little feature for wrapping this up for storage or taking with you. Kudos to Anker for including this. Sometimes the small details really "do" make a difference.