Anker Solar Charger for Iphone 7/ 6S/ Plus, Ipad Pro/Air 2/ Mini, Galaxy S7/ S6/ Edge/Plus, Note 5/4, LG, Nexus, HTC and More - White
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Fast Charging Technology: PowerIQ delivers the fastest possible charging speed up to 2.4 amps under direct sunlight. 21 watt SunPower solar array is 21.5-23.5% efficient, providing enough power to charge two devices simultaneously.
- Incredibly Durable: Industrial-strength PET polymer faced solar panels sewn into a rugged polyester canvas offer weather-resistant outdoor durability.
- Highly Portable: Compact size (11.1 × 6.3in folded or 26.4× 11.1in opened) and stainless-steel eye-holes on each corner allow easy attachment to backpacks, trees, or tents. Lightweight (14.7 oz) and ultra-thin design (1.1in folded or 0.2in opened) make it ideal for long treks.
- What You Get: Anker PowerPort Solar (21W 2-Port USB Solar Charger), 3ft Micro USB cable, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Anker PowerPort Solar
Charge with the power of the sun.
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 10 million+ happy users and counting
When you're out enjoying the great outdoors, enjoy another perk: free limitless power. Simply spread out the solar panels or attach to your pack to start recharging your gadgets.
Fast Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ discovers and replicates your device's original charging protocol to provide its fastest possible charging speed up to 2.4 amp per port or 3 amps overall (with enough direct sunlight).
Compact design (11.1 × 6.3in folded or 26.4× 11.1in opened) and rugged stainless-steel eye-holes on each corner make attaching it to a backpack or tent a cinch. Super lightweight (14.7oz) and thin (1.1in folded or 0.2in opened), it easily fits in a daypack.
Industrial-strength PET plastic faced solar panels sewn into high-wear polyester canvas ensure it's able to withstand the trials of your outdoor adventures.
Short circuit and surge protection technology keep you and your devices safe.
For Optimal Use:
• Ability to charge your device dependent on sufficient sunlight.
• While the polyester canvas provides some water protection, we recommend minimizing moisture exposure to protect electrical components.
• Compatible with Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices.
This charger is not compatible with the iPod nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, HP TouchPad and Asus tablets.
Not a battery. Does not hold its own charge.
May only charge in direct sunlight.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
378 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 378 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had brought my iPhone 6 Plus, a UE Boom Bluetooth speaker and a 10,000 MaH portable battery. The Anker PowerPort had no issue charging any two devices simultaneously!
The devices charged quickly with the 2x 2.1 Amp USB ports. We strapped it to our packs during our hikes and they took a beating. They are built extremely well!
Would definitely buy them again and recommend them to anyone!
- renewable energy
- affordable (compared to some others)
- seems durable
- Very Slow to charge (it would not put a charge on a 20000 mah anker battery at all after 8 hours in direct sunlight, and took about 8 hours to charge up a 5200 mah anker battery to not quite full, from not quite dead in blasting sun.
- Not super light
Edit: They're sending me another solar charger, so we will wait and see!
Material is durable and does not give any impression of being flimsy or in need of careful handling. I would have no concerns over attaching this to my pack or hanging it in camp.