- Media: Electronics
- Item Quantity: 1
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Anker SoundBuds Verve Wired Headphones, Built-in Microphone with 10 mm Composite Drivers and Powerful Bass, in-Ear Stereo Earphones with Durable Cable Over 15000 Bends and Carry Pouch (Gray)
- Enhanced Sound: Powerful 10mm composite drivers deliver impressive audio with clear highs and powerful bass.
- Flexible Durability: Connected by an extra-tough wire designed to withstand over 15000 bends.
- Block It Out: Noise-isolating design effectively reduces external sound allowing you to focus on your music.
- Convenient Calls: Built-in remote with microphone for answering calls.
- What's In The Box: SoundBuds Verve, XS/S/M/L/XL EarTips, Carry Pouch, our 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Earbuds with Enhanced Sound and Built-In Microphone
Anker — the Choice of 20 Million+ Happy Users
- 99% Positive Amazon Feedback
- Industry-Leading Technology
Robust 10mm composite drivers for well-balanced sound. The central diaphragm delivers natural treble with rich detail, while the outer PU diaphragm ensures bass is deep and clear.
The strong but flexible wire is built to withstand over 15000 bends, ensuring Verve stands up to the wear and tear of everyday use.
Soft silicone EarTips in multiple sizes for a customized fit. Ergonomic design offers improved noise isolation, reducing external distractions and putting the focus on the music.
Hassle Free Calls
Pause music or answer calls with the convenient remote and microphone.
Choose from sleek silver or cool gray to compliment your style.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
377 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 377 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
3 weeks later:
I loved these headphones up until they broke. The sound quality was amazing and they felt really sturdy, really sad these broke
Update: Anker reached out to me and got me sorted out with a new pair. They also asked how the problem occurred so they could prevent it occuring for other users. I love Anker could not recommended ankers products or services more
I like the design and cord structure. The L-shape jack is a nice bonus, I hope the strong cord structure will mitigate any cord damage from being in the L-shape but only time will tell.
The lack of volume control is fine, but I cannot replay a song with the triple click. It just skips the song twice. So I must knock off a star for that.
Additionally, I can still very clearly hear the people talking in the room thus cannot attest to it being noise isolating.
- I can't get them to fit properly (after trying different size soft tips over and over and over to get them to fit), the sound is always terrible and tinny
- If I've managed to shove them into place for a few minutes, the sound quality will change randomly
- No matter what size soft tip I use, they won't stay in place for more than a few minutes and fall out constantly
- I only wear them while sitting at my desk, and I change the soft tip size at least twice a day to try to get them to fit
- I'm considering returning them, I need something comfortable and reliable to wear at work to get through the 8+ hour work day
I will say though, there's five different soft tips included, and they also have a small velcro strap you can use to keep them tidy, and they also have a soft carry case. Anker thinks of the little extras that really make a difference, and helps their products stand out.
One of the earbuds stopped working, so I reached out to customer service, and they were amazing! They had read my review I posted (above), so instead of just replacing the earbuds, they sent me a totally different pair because they wanted to find a pair that fit my ear shape! The warehouse then accidentally sent me the Verve headphones, which Anker told me to keep and then sent a different pair on top of it. Ten out of ten for stellar customer service, they totally made my day by being so friendly, helpful, and willing to go the extra mile to make sure I was happy.
** Edited 2018-09-19 * The right earbud completely stopped. I did not complete the refund in the initial first month because I was somewhat lazy and tolerated the occasional scratching sound. However yesterday they completely stopped working from the right side. Now it's too late for official return :-(
** Original review below **
Hello Anker-Direct ! I really like these, I use them to replace the Panasonic RP-TCM125-In-Ear Buds that are getting hard to find.
These have better quality and richness of sound too, but right now I have the right one starting to have scratching sound while playing.
These headphones are the worst for the gym, they won't stay in and you will hear your clothes brushing against the cord. They are barely better for commuting as they always tend to fall off. I tried the medium, standard and large sized buds and nothing will stay in. I guess they would be perfect for a work station.
I do have to mention that they sound good for this price point but are too frustrating to use. I can't talk about the remote since I was using them with an iPod shuffle.
Want to see more reviews on this item?