- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: Random House (April 5 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0679854673
- ISBN-13: 978-0679854678
- Product Dimensions: 13.2 x 0.7 x 19.4 cm
- Shipping Weight: 90.7 g
- Average Customer Review: 304 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#49,624 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #85 in Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Family Life > Orphans & Foster Homes
- #362 in Books > Children's Books > Literature & Fiction > Chapter Books & Readers > Chapter Books
- #424 in Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Girls & Women
Anne of Green Gables Paperback – Apr 5 1994
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Aficionados of the auburn-tressed waif will find Anne of Green Gables lavishly illustrated."
From the Inside Flap
When the Cathberts adopt an orphan, they aren't prepared for Anne Shirley. But the spunky heroine wins everyone's heart and finds herself a true home at last.See all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Don't let the new cover make you think the story has changed. Its still exactly the way I remember it.
Featuring explanations of key themes, Motifs, and symbols including:
Images of nature
Sentimentality vs. Emotion
Anne's red hair
and detailed analysis of these important characters:
This little book also gives you a chapter by chapter summary and analysis.
I am a Univerity English major who was taking a Children's literature course, and got this on a whim...but it actually really HELPED!! I recommend it, and will be buying MORE spark notes in the future!!
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews