- Product Dimensions: 37.5 x 7 x 7 cm
- Shipping Weight: 454 g
- Batteries 1 A batteries required.
- Item model number: A3.2-120V-US
- ASIN: B01HHWSV1S
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Nov. 10 2016
- Average Customer Review: 27 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,361 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 11.54 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Anova Precision Cooker, WIFI 2nd Gen, 900 Watts
This item's packaging may indicate what is inside. To cover it, select Add Gift Options on the checkout page.
- The Anova Precision Cooker brings sous vide to your home, so you can enjoy a cooking technique made famous by professional chefs for its incredible results
- Sous vide cooking produces restaurant quality results that are impossible to achieve through any other cooking method. Food is cooked evenly edge to edge, with no worry of overcooking.
- Heats and circulates water in the pot, evenly cooking food to a precise temperature to guarantee perfect results every time. Cook everything from meats, fish and vegetables to soups, and desserts.
- Easy to use - just attach the cooker to any pot, add water, drop in your ingredients in a sealed bag or glass jar, then press start. No fancy equipment required
- Simple interface on the device to set the time and temperature manually - or use the Anova Culinary app to find your cook settings and hit 'Start'.
- Wi-Fi connectivity enables you to start, stop, monitor or adjust your cook from wherever you happen to be
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Style: NEW: WIFI + Bluetooth (900 watts)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The Anova Precision Cooker makes it easy to achieve professional-level cooking results at home. To use, simply attach the cooker to any water-filled pot, put your food in a sealable bag, and set the time and temperature. The Precision Cooker heats and circulates the water to a precise temperature, cooking food to an exact temperature which creates maximum tenderness and moisture retention (without worry of overcooking). The Anova Precision Cooker connects to your phone, so you can cook amazing meals by the touch of a button -- spend less time tied to the kitchen by relying on the app to notify you when your food is ready to eat.
From the manufacturer
Cooking the perfect meal is easier than ever
Attach the Anova Precision Cooker to any water-filled pot.
Set the time and temperature either manually on the device, or through the Anova Culinary App.
Put food in a ziplock bag, drop the bag into the water and clip it to the side of the pot.
Food is ready to eat out of the bag. Some people like to finish their cook by searing their food, throwing it on the grill, or by broiling it to give a nice look and a crispy outer layer.
Get results that are impossible to achieve through any other cooking method
Consistent results every time because your food is cooked and held at a precise temperature.
No waste reduction
Control the cooker from anywhere when connected to Wi-Fi.
Get out of the kitchen with the Anova app
The Anova app lets you manage your cook remotely, so you can spend less time tied to the kitchen and more time with loved ones. Start your cook through the Anova app, monitor the status of your food, and come back when you're ready to eat.
- Recipe discovery: 1000+ step-by-step recipes from award-winning chefs
- Guided cooking: Choose your preferred level of doneness and press start to cook
- Cook notifications: Stay up-to-date on your cooking status without being in the kitchen
- Recipe Sharing: Share your favorite recipes with friends directly through the app
- Video tutorials: Cook select recipes with video tutorials to guide you from seasoning to searing
- Do not submerge precision cooker in water above the fill line
- The cooker's detachable stainless steel skirt and disk are dishwasher safe.
- To clean the cooker itself, wipe with a soft, damp cloth.
It’s simple, yet powerful, flexible and accurate
- Temp Range: 77°F to 210°F ± 0.01°F / 25°C to 99°C ± 0.01°C
- Pump Speed: 1 - 1.2 GPM 7-8 LPM (still optimizing)
- Directional Pump: 360 Degree
- Tank Capacity: 4-5 Gallons / 15-19 Liters
- Timer: 99 Hours
- Safety: Bi-Metal Fuse
- Power Input: 110-120VAC
- Heating Power: 900W
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It relies heavily, however, on the app for its bluetooth/wi-fi functionality. Originally the app was fast, easy, intuitive, easy to pair and set up, and just worked. A recent patch basically broke everything. You can't get into the app without making an account or linking facebook (a damn kitchen utensil has no business needing my facebook info or frankly an account with always on net connection to work on even local things like bluetooth). Now you cannot quickly check recipes, look at times or temps for cooking, use the local bluetooth, or do anything if your net is down/off or you don't want to login. If you startup your stick, and you get the notification on your phone, you can open it, but then it eventually realizes it's not logged in and not only boots you out (bad enough) but stops the stick, which can ruin long cooks. Literally ruining an otherwise excellent utensil, I've gone from raving about my new sous vide cooking to recommending my friends look at another immersion circulator.
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews