- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Antonio Gramsci: Critical Assessments of Leading Political Philosophers Hardcover – Nov 9 2001
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'With this outstanding collection of commentaries, James Martin has made a prominent and enduring contribution to Gramsci studies...it comes highly recommended.' - Adam David Morton, University of Wales
'This is a truly impressive range within which common themes and topics arise across the various sections. It is also this intellectually broad and deep gathering of essays that will be of use to both recent converts and seasoned interpreters alike.' - www.theglobalsite.ac.uk/review
About the Author
James Martin studied physics at Oxford, served in the British Army and then joined IBM in Paris as a systems engineer. He lectures and writes extensively on management and technology. He is the author of the Pulitzer-nominated The Wired Society (1977), famous for the author’ s remarkably accurate predictions about technology and the Internet. In Technology’ s Crucible (1987), he alludes to Arab terrorists and a major attack on New York in 1998.
James Kirby Martin is Distinguished University Professor of History at the University of Houston and author of numerous books, among them "Men in Rebellion" and "A Respectable Army: The Military Origins of the Republic."
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Political
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Reference
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Political Science > Political Theory
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Philosophy
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science