Aodin Mini Smart Android Pico Projector-Features with HDMI Input Only and Vertical Keystone Correction - Miracast and Airplay Function-Slim Wireless Portable Pocket Cell Home Cinema Theater Projector
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- PROJECT MOVIES, VIDEOS & VISUALS ANYTIME ANYPLACE: Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to watch your favorite movies or funny YouTube videos with your friends and family, without having to crowd in front of a small smartphone screen? This PORTABLE, smartphone mini projector has been specially designed to offer you the ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE of HOME CINEMA, all from a slim, wireless, pocket size, smart projector.
- SHARE, TRANSFER &PROJECT DATA WIRELESSLY: Now you can finally share or transfer your documents to PCs, laptops and most mobile devices without requiring the use of cables. Forget about the hassle of tangling cords once and for all. Why not project your stored documents on a big screen display and work on your business presentation more easily? Or share your cell phone’s screen with your friends and play your favorite games from the comfort of your bedroom.
- HIGH QUALITY, ON THE GO, MULTIMEDIA DISPLAY: This uniquely slim, wireless, smart projector features a POWERFUL, lithium polymer INNER BATTERY that lasts for up to 3 HOURS, an HD 1080P presentation screen for REMARKABLE BRIGHTNESS, as well as built-in DUAL Wi-Fi and BLUETOOTH. It also has an HDMI and SD CARD input and can support USB or other memory hard drives.With ANDROID 4.4 and the Media Player 14.2 VERSION built-in, you can now view all your streaming Apps.
- ULTRA PORTABLE&MIRACAST AIRPLAY SUPPORT: Take this ULTRA PORTABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT gadget anywhere and enjoy premium home cinema displays hands-free.With Miracast, Airplay, Eshare Standard connecting your smart phone to the Projector now becomes a breeze, without the need for cables. In just seconds, you now get to mirror the contents of your smartphone’s screen on the Projector. Why not bring it to your outdoor party and project some cool visual displays or music videos.
- OUR PROMISE TO YOU! At Aodin, our goal is to ensure that you are happy with your purchase , there is no risk for you with our 100% Satisfaction and Money-Back Guarantee ! If you have any question or concerns about the product ,don't hesitate to contact us, we'll work with you till you're satisfied !
Customers who bought this item also bought
Color Name: Pink-HDMI Input-(32GB)
Important Tips for Aodin Projector Users:
- Only features HDMI INPUT,No HDMI OUTPUT function
- It's function can compatible with most Android,IOS and Windows devices,BUT the Bluetooth functionality maybe restricted for IOS devices as it based on Android system .
- We build-in Speaker ,but for better experience we suggest connect with an external speaker via bluetooth or USB&Earphone jack.Use it in Dark environment for better performance.
- Use wireless Mouse&Keyboard for better operating experience.
- Features with Airplay,Miracast and Eshare function for IOS,Android and Windows devices,if you have any problem with this,contact with our after-sale specialist for help.
The Future of Portable Android Projector Technology is Here Now.
With Aodin wireless, mini portable smart projector, showing the latest viral video to your friends or Family and Kids, displaying your vacation photos on your living room wall, or simply watching a movie while snuggling in your bed, now becomes a breeze.
Why Should You Trust Aodin Mini Smart Android Projector?
- RAM:DDR3 1G + ROM Flash memory 32GB
- brightness:50 lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- It has a powerful inner battery with capacity 5000 Mah that can play for 3 hours NON-STOP.
- Features an HD 1080P extra bright screen.
- Has Built-in Dual Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- Features HDMI INPUT Only with 1080p display.
- Features with vertical keystone correction 45 degree.
- Runs Android 4.4.
- Features Miracast Airplay and Eshare function.
- Mini Smart Android Projector
- Air mouse
- Extendable Tripod Leg
- HDMI Cable
- Power Adapter
- User Manual
Top Customer Reviews
I don't specially like the aodin interface and might try to remove it but it's functional. It's sad that they installed kodi with a load of useless plugins for me. I would have prefered a clean install.
I managed to update to Kodi 16 (through the play store) because it is not supported by the built-in (useless) kodi updater in the skin.
My biggest concern is about the wifi adapter, videos in kodi were buffering/stuttering while streaming movies from my NAS. I investigated and made some adjustments. Make sure to uncheck "wifi optimisations" in the adapter settings. I would also recommend to use NFS instead of SMB for sharing your NAS folders.
After those optimisations I was able to stream 720p videos under 4mbps almost anywhere in the house.
I still get buffering while streaming 1080p videos or videos with higher bitrates depending on the angle of the projector, where it is placed in the house and the distance with the router. The hardware definately can play 1080p high profile videos but the wifi adapter is the bottleneck for streaming.
I bought it mainly to project and stream my movie over my bedroom ceiling and that projector positioning is not ideal to stream most of my movie library. A usb stick resolves the issue but it's not a viable option for me. I've been reencoding some of my movies to 720p but I might invest in better usb wifi adapter. Other than that I would have gave it 5 star.
After spending time optimising my network, I have now a stable 15 mbps bandwidth with the projector in my bedroom. Now I can stream most of my 1080p content. With a clear line of sight to the router one can expect a bandwith around 30 mbps.
I am just going to buy a 3.5" powered computer speaker and plug it into the headphone jack on the unit instead to enhance the sound. Other than sound, this projector just rocks.
A side note.
When the projector is 7 feet from a wall to project, the image is an amazing 75" screen and relatively clear. Because it is only 50 lumen, the projector is best suited for no light situations but it is viewable in standard light, just washed out colours... I am very happy with the product and have recommended it to a few colleagues.