An Apple A Day Paperback – Dec 16 2008
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
JOE SCHWARCZ is director of McGill University’s Office for Science and Society. He teaches courses on nutrition and the applications of chemistry to everyday life. His informative and entertaining public lectures range from nutritional controversies to the chemistry of love. Schwarcz has received numerous awards, including the Royal Society of Canada’s McNeil Award, and is the only non-American to win the American Chemical Society’s prestigious Grady-Stack Award. He is the author of five titles, including Let Them Eat Flax. He was also the chief consultant for the blockbuster titles Foods That Harm, Foods That Heal and The Healing Power of Vitamins, Minerals and Herbs. A regular guest on Daily Planet, CBC, CTV and TVO, and the host of a weekly radio show on CFRB in Toronto and CJAD in Montreal, Schwarcz also writes a weekly column for The Gazette (Montreal). He lives in Montreal.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Food Counters
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Chemistry > Organic
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences
- Books > Science & Math > Chemistry > Organic
- Books > Science & Math > History & Philosophy > History of Science
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Biology & Life Sciences
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Chemistry